Birchwood Veterinary Practice is here to care for emergencies and sick animals during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, as are our suppliers.
- We are available during the normal surgery opening times for telephone veterinary advice, and if required consultations
- You can order pet food, prescriptions, and preventative products over the phone or via email and we can arrange delivery or post them to you
- Increased physical distancing and strict hygiene measures are firmly in place
- For those clients that are self-isolating, elderly or high-risk we can arrange delivery of pet food, medicines and flea/worm products to your home
- Upon collection of any pet food or medication, we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call us to inform us of your arrival
- Where possible we ask you to make payment over the phone, via BACS (online bank transfer) or contactless card machine
- Routine* appointments and procedures have all been postponed as per the Government and British Veterinary Association advice and guidelines. *Routine: Anything non-essential – boosters, nail clips and health checks (as long as your pet is happy and healthy)
- As always there is around the clock 24/7 veterinary advice available and, if required in an emergency, out of hours emergency veterinary care.
We will uphold our commitment to animal welfare and ensure your pets are safe, healthy and pain-free during this difficult time.
If you require any further guidance or advice, please contact us on 01759 373611 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.